5 business lessons told through rap lyrics:
1) The Superpower of NOT Worrying about things you can't control.
"I'm living the future so the presence is my past My presence is a present kiss my ass" – Kanye West, Monster
2) The Superpower of being able to criticize yourself.
Hey, admittin' is the first step." —Kanye West, Bound 2
"That last release CD was ehhh" -Eminem, Not Afraid
"Didn't wear a bulletproof- So I got shot and you can see the proof. Blind eyes could look at me and see the truth, Wonder if Stevie do?" -Lil Wayne, Mr. Carter
3) Focusing on ONE Industry as an Entrepreneur.
"Pick a lane, pick a lane, that's all I ever heard
But I'm just trying to swerve, without hitting the curb" - Drake, Stunt Hard
4) Branding Persuasion- Putting your brand name in the convo with the best in the Industry.
"It goes, Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac and Biggie Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me.." - Eminem, 'Till I Collapse
5) Appreciation for your customers!
"Thanks for coming out tonight. You could've been anywhere in the world-
But you're here with me, I appreciate that"- Jay-Z, Izzo
Check out 'The Late Night Sessions' Podcast with Sam Coleman-Dancer & Brandon Johns everywhere podcasts exist.